My eldest daughter wanted to learn how to play the guitar but we don’t own one anymore. So, a friend of mine lends us a guitar. But we have one problem, the guitar doesn’t have strings. She told us just to buy the strings and we can borrow the guitar for a long time.
Since I am not an expert on guitars, I decided to read a string guide. I wanted to buy my daughter a good string for the guitar so she can learn as soon as possible. So far, I haven’t bought the perfect strings yet. Maybe one of these days, I will find the right strings for the guitar.
Video editing: the arduous job or just a pushover
Sometimes video editing can become a hassle for people. It can be well said, that video editing can take you to levels of frustrations if you do not get the required ease of access or if you do not have the proper video editing tools at your disposition. It could have been well told that video revising is a simple pushover had it be having some cool features like simple cut and paste of clips, negligible loss of quality, some dapper video effects and tools and some other exciting stuff. The good news is that, now you have a video editor which will eliminate all the hassles and fuss and make video editing a breeze for you, it is the Movavi Video Editor.
Movavi Video Editor is a robust yet simple to use and understand video deskman for Microsoft Windows. All you can do with this video editing program is simply cutting and attaching video clips without losing a single bit of quality. You can also apply some stunning video effects, frames and filters. There are also some other nice features like adding tiles, background music etc. even though there are so many functions, the Movavi Video Editor is a convenient video editing software to work with.
Unraveling the great list of filters
Here is the superb list of features that you get when you download this wonderful video editing software:
- Upload multimedia files in different formats: This video editing tool lets you transfer videos from your mobile, webcam, or any other source to your computer. You can upload audios and videos in any format like MPEG, AVI, MP3, MP4 and others. It also lets you add photos and audio clips.
- Remove the unnecessary parts and join the required ones: you can divide your video in as many segments as you want, you can remove the unnecessary parts from your video and add the required parts and some other external clips or images as well.
- Improvising the video quality: you can change the brightness, contrast and sharpness of your video. You can make even the pixilated parts and stabilize the overall video.
- Filters and special effects: There are 40+ special effects like sepia, mosaic, color balance etc which you can add to your video.
- Apply trendy titles: There are over 100 fonts to choose from, you can experiment with word art, size, and color and shadow effects as well. There is an option rotate the title.
- Add music or a voiceover: This video editing software lets you add voice clips or background music in any format as per your convenience.
- Storing videos is bliss: You can store videos mobile devices, computers, you can also burn them to DVD. There is also an option to share them on social media sites.
This video editor also lets you take HD quality screenshots so that you can save a few of the precious moments like an image. There are few other features as well like rotating, cropping and changing the aspect ratio of videos.
I will be away for a couple of months for business-related reasons. I will be spending the next few months in Vietnam teaching children and practicing my new profession as a school teacher. It sure is a very exciting season in my life and I am highly anticipating this trip. I look forward to new experiences in a different country and meeting different types of people.
Although I welcome the new environment and new memories that I shall be making during my trip, I cannot help but miss my children and our daily routines and bonding activities. Even when I am sure I left them in capable and caring hands I still cannot help but worry about them and wonder whether all their needs are being provided for and if they are sticking to their daily schedule and doing their homework on time.
This is my first time to be away from my children for a long time and my first to be out of the country, too, so I guess all my worries are but normal. Even when I know my children will be in their best behavior, there is no way I would stop worrying and thinking about them. Good thing I can simply chat with them on Facebook or have a video call with them through Skype. Spending my time online to catch up with my kiddos will be a part of my daily activities here Vietnam.
Working away when you have 3 children is truly extra challenging but I am sure I will get the hang of it and find my balance soon. Tonight, after reading this article about http://www.guitarcenter.com/Lighting-Stage-Effects-Pro-Audio.gc, I will make sure to switch the laptop on so I can talk to my kids before going to bed.
Have you experienced living away from your children?